Gray cardboard weights vary between 570 gr/m2 285 gr/m2 and have 70*100 dimensions. They are also used in the production of boxes and packaging and mold drawing in the textile industry. They are available in bonds with 50', 60', 70', 80', 90' and 100'.
Gray cardboard and cardboard materials can be used in all sectors. Gray Cardboard and Cardboard products are produced from the flat surface and 100% recycled papers. They can be produced in varying specific properties such as quality, type, thickness and weight.
Sectors we offer service with our products
- Axis tube (Tube) & Drum Manufacturers,
- Textile Industry (Form Cardboard etc.),
- Folder & Coloured File Manufacturers,
- Binders, Organizer-Notebook, Calendar Manufacturers,
- Footwear-Slippers, Luggage, Bags, Belt Manufacturers,
- Vacuum Cleaner, Dust Bag Manufacturers,
- Puzzle Manufacturers,
- Custom Box Manufacturers,